The 2017 Book’n It Run will be held on Saturday, August, 5, 2017.
Register by July 9th and save $10 per entry!
There are several ways to register for the run or walk BEFORE the race:
- Online at www.active.com (Note: Active.com charges a convenience fee of approximately $3.50 per registration to register online).
- At the Sun Prairie Public Library during library hours. Please print the Registration Form and/or Kids’ Registration and Waiver Form and return to the Sun Prairie Public Library with your registration fee.
- In person at the Sun Prairie Public Library in the Community Room.
- The morning of the race, Saturday August 5th, from 6:30am to 7:45am, at Sheehan Park.
Please be sure to use an accurate email address when registering as we will be sending out important race information regarding packet pickup and race day timing information.
- Enter Early and Save Money: You can enjoy reduced registration fees for the 5K/10K run and 5K walk if you submit your forms and payment before the early cutoff date.
10K/5K Run and 5K Walk
- $30 if registered by July 9th
- $40 if registered after July 10th – August 5th
Team Registrations: Team members registering for the 5K or 10K races receive a 14% discount when registering at www.active.com.
One Mile Fun Run
If you are registered for the 5K/10K Run or 5K Walk, you can register for the 1 Mile Fun Run for FREE!
- $15 up to the day of the race
Kids’ 100 Meter Dash
- $5 donation to participate (includes participant ribbon but no t-shirt)
– OR –
- $15 if you would like a t-shirt.
- Pre-registered runners and walkers can pick up their race bags the day before the race at the Sun Prairie Public Library Community Room from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Friday, August 4th, 2017.