We need your help!
Please volunteer for the 2019 Book’n It Run for Literacy on Saturday, August 3rd at Sheehan Park, Sun Prairie. This is a family-friendly event that raises money for the Sun Prairie Public Library. We anticipate the time commitment to be between 3-4 hours that morning.
We are in need of course guides to help runners to navigate our 5K and 10K courses. It’s an easy job and it’s a fun event! No experience is necessary. Even better, we can use volunteers of all ages so everybody can participate. Volunteer with your family and friends and spend some fun time together helping out the Sun Prairie Public Library.
The positions we need volunteers for include:
*Set Up & Tear Down
*Kids’ Race Assistants
**Registration Tables (Money-handling positions are not included in the online sign up, so if you’ve worked the registration tables previously and would like to continue to do so, please contact me or know that I will reach out to you very soon.)
This year we are using a website called SignUp.com to select positions (instructions below). If you would prefer not to use the website, please email Nicole at BooknIt.Chair@gmail.com.
Your guide for using SignUp.com to volunteer for Book’n It :
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
- Click here: (Registration is NOT required to use SignUp.com, JUST your email address!)
- Peruse the welcome message and open positions.
- Choose your Spot and click Sign Up!
- Enter your full name, phone number and SHIRT SIZE (Please add CHILD if it is for a kiddo–the default is an adult size!).
- Click on SAVE
- Remember to watch your Junk Mail folder for the confirmation and reminder emails!
We Couldn’t Do This Without You! Thank you!